Twilight

"Forever Begins....Now"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Are You Afraid?"



"I'd Rather Die Than To Stay Away From You."



"The Forbidden Fruit."



"And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb."



"You're Exactly My Brand Of Heroin."



"The Lamb."



"The Lion."



"Cullen Just Do It."

Do it! Do it!

"Kiss Me In The Rain."

self titled

"The First Night I Drempt Of.....Edward Cullen."



"Twilight Lightening."




"Bella Swan."



"You Are My Life Now."



"True Love."



"Bella cullen Icon"




"Edward Cullen"
















"What A Stupid Lamb."

"What A Sick Maohistic Lion."

"Be Safe."

"The Antcipation."

"Edward Cullen."

"You Don't Know How Long.....I've Waited.....For You."

"I'm So Sorry Bella."

"The Meadow."


"Be Safe"


"Edward Cullen"


"True Love"





"Irrevocbily In Love."















Rosaile Hale icon"



"Alice Cullen Icon"



"Carlisle Cullen"


"Emmett Cullen"


"Jasper Hale"



"Esme Cullen"




"Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner."

"Booga Booga."
self titled

"Twilight Guys! Thats Hott...."

"Twilight Guys"


“Supermassive Black Hole”


“Bella’s Lullaby”



“I’ll seek you out, Flay you alive. One more word and you won’t survive.”


"I'll wrap you in my arms......Let me sigh..."


Image and video hosting by TinyPic








No comments: